Ideal Internet terms of service
Before using Ideal Internet servers you need to review the following terms of service. These terms and conditions will constitute a binding contract between you and Ideal Internet. They explain Ideal Internet's obligations to you, and explain your obligations to Ideal Internet when you use our service. By using Ideal Internet, you agree that your use of the service is provided in consideration of your agreement to abide by these following terms and conditions.
I. Terms of Ideal Internet Service.
1. To make your use of the service as enjoyable as possible, in addition to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Ideal Internet requires its subscribers to abide by the rules of conduct described in the Acceptable Use Policy. You agree to abide by the Ideal Internet Acceptable Use Policy and agree that those policies are incorporated into this Agreement by reference. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with the Acceptable Use Policy.
2. You agree that Ideal Internet may: (1) revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement; (2) revise its billing rates, and; (3) revise the services provided under this Agreement at any time. Any such revisions will be binding and effective immediately on posting the revised Agreement on the Ideal Internet home page, or on notification to you by e-mail or postal mail.
3. You agree to review the Agreement periodically to be aware of any such revisions. If any revision to this Agreement is unacceptable to you, you may terminate this Agreement at any time by providing Ideal Internet with written notice by email, or by contacting Ideal Internet customer service via phone. Notice of your termination will be effective on receipt by Ideal Internet.
II. Ideal Internet Service Responsibility.
1. You agree that Ideal Internet retains the right, but not the obligation, to restrict or terminate your Service at any time, if Ideal Internet, in its sole discretion, determines that you are in violation of this Agreement and/or Acceptable Use Policy. You agree that, if Ideal Internet determines that you are in violation of this Agreement, any restriction or termination of your Service will be effective immediately, without prior notice. You agree that Ideal Internet will have no liability to you for any restriction or termination of your Service pursuant to such violation.
2. You agree that if Ideal Internet terminates your Hosting account as a result of your violation of our Acceptable Use Policy, you forfeit any right to a refund of any prepaid account charges, such forfeiture being agreed to by you and Ideal Internet as liquidated damages and not as a penalty. You further agree that Ideal Internet is under no obligation to forward any email for an account canceled due to a violation. Ideal Internet reserves the right to refuse the application or reapplication of anyone whose account has been canceled for a violation, or anyone whom Ideal Internet suspects is acting on behalf of someone whose account has been canceled for a violation. Ideal Internet reserves the right to cancel or suspend all other accounts belonging to you if one of your accounts was involved in a violation.
3. Ideal Internet reserves the right to disconnect and/or temporarily suspend an account from service without warning if in Ideal Internet's sole discretion there is a reasonable suspicion that such disconnection or suspension would prevent or interrupt a violation.
4. Ideal Internet reserves the right to remove, either permanently or temporarily, any e-mail that has been left on our servers for a period of 45 days or more.
5. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, password, files, network and user access, and any information you disseminate through Ideal Internet services or other Internet services, and for all use of your account with or without your knowledge or consent.
1. In an effort to eliminate Unsolicited Bulk Email (Spam), Ideal Internet's mail servers have a number of anti-spam mechanisms which together eliminate a lot of junk emails. All customers need to be aware of this as it applies to all email passing through our servers. By using the Ideal Internet email service you agree to our use of these mechanisms and understand that, however remote, there is the possibility that mail could be refused due to a sender being blacklisted or attempting to send prohibited attachments which could be interpreted by our mail servers as viruses.
1. Ideal Internet disclaims any and all loss or liability resulting from, but not limited to: (1) loss of data (including email); (2) loss or liability resulting from access delays or access interruptions; (3) loss or liability resulting from acts of God.
2. You agree that Ideal Internet's entire liability, and your exclusive remedy, with respect to your use of the Ideal Internet Service and any breach of this Agreement is solely limited to the amount you paid to use the Ideal Internet Service.
3. You may not rely on oral or written information or advice given by our employees, agents, authorized representatives, subcontractors or affiliates and/or their employees, agents, authorized representatives, subcontractors or affiliates to create a warranty or increase the scope of warranty already established in these terms and conditions. Your rights and our responsibilities are limited to the warranties that are expressed in these written terms and conditions that have been established by us to govern the use of the Ideal Internet Service.
4. Ideal Internet will not consider claims for losses of any sort arising from errors or ommisions in web sites designed or modified by Ideal Internet. It is the responsibility of the client to satisfy themselves that Ideal Internet have faithfully followed their instructions and from tiime to time verify that their site is working correctly and displaying the correct content.
1. You agree to defend, release, indemnify, and hold Ideal Internet, its affiliated companies and licensers, harmless from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including without limitation reasonable solicitors fees, arising from breach of the Agreement by use of, or in connection with the posting or transmission of any content by or through your account on the Ideal Internet Service.
1. You agree that you or Ideal Internet may terminate this Agreement for any reason at any time.
2. You agree that your only right with respect to any dissatisfaction with any: (I) Agreement term, policy, or practice of Ideal Internet in operating the Service; (II) Content available on or through the Service or change therein; or (III) amount or type of fees or billing methods, or change therein, is to terminate this Agreement as set forth in Paragraph 1 of this section.
3. You agree that Ideal Internet has the right, but not the obligation, to delete all program, data, or other files on our computer servers that are associated with your account at the time of termination.
4. Only the person whose name is on the account will be able to change User ID and/or Password, and/or cancel an existing account. Some restrictions may apply to your selection of user id.
5. You agree that failing to pay any charges by the due date may result in any or all of your internet services being suspended or terminated without notice and/or your web traffic being redirected to another URL and/or advertisements being placed on your web pages and that a reinstatement charge and/or interest charges may apply following late payment.
6. The following are nonrefundable: Web Design and Development Fees, Domain registration fees.